...Peaceful and Passionate, and Stunning and Strong. It should expand the entire being of those involved. It should be Laid Back but Fierce, and always Magical. It should involve a deep connection as well as a shallow one. All dimensions of the individuals should connect to make one. Love should make you so crazy that you never want to stand still and that you are constantly evolving, an so is that Love, and so that you cannot keep silent. Lovers should love each other for who they are but want them to be their best.
Love is desiring, connecting, wanting, waiting... Kind of a mix of "Hey, Soul Sister" (Train), "Your Body Is a Wonderland" (John Mayer), "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square" (Nat King Cole, Harry Connick, Jr.), "Come On Get Higher" (Matt Nathanson), "Just The Way You Are" (Bruno Mars), "If I Had You" (Adam Lambert), and "Butterfly" (Crazytown). Oh, and for kicks let's just through in "Animal" by Neon Trees, because the feeling it expresses to me is that crazy franticness that come with loving someone everyday and wanting them over and over again throughout all the insanity. There is SO MUCH music that I could throw into the mix, but these are some of the basics for me... Yes, I know there are A LOT, but it's kind of like love itself--it has so many faces!
Hmmm... If you'd asked me to put my love to music when I was younger there'd have been a lot more hard rock. Interesting. But, like I said, love evolves.
Posted by
Falling Stars

0 comments:
Post a Comment