Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

I throughout the day Saturday I thought, "What can I write about in my journal today?" and "What pearls of wisdom do I have to impart upon the world?" Wanna know what I came up with? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. All week I've been sleeping more than any healthy person would (funny how I've been sick since Monday evening so I have an excuse) and just doing what I have to to get by in life and on the road and to not want to kill the other drivers. So basically I had absolutely ZERO NEW OR REFRESHING THOUGHTS to share. HOW BORING! I don't like being boring. Too bad that's just how I am. :-=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers