Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

I normally don't borrow blogs but every now and again I take it upon myself to peruse someone else's.  Welcome to Hyperbole and a Half.  This is exactly what I think would happen to my puppy if he escaped and somehow managed to avoid getting run over by a car:  http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2011/04/wild-animal-simple-dog-goes-for-joy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hyperbole-and-a-half+%28Hyperbole-And-A-Half%29

Did I mention that only a mere half hour ago my little Tobey had the audacity to put his mouth on my cheddarwurst?!  He has never before attempted to do this.  I thought that he was a simple creature who, despite his complete lack of complexity, knew better than to eat my food, considering the fact that he is not even allowed next to us when Zach or I are eating.  Needless to say, he has been locked up ever since then, accompanied by a severe scolding, and followed-up with being completely ignored until I see fit to address the shameful creature once more.  He is still crying as though he forgot, almost instantaneously upon scolding, why he had been locked up in his very own dungeon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers