After years of being a far better singer than I was a dancer, I think I'm losing it. My ability with words seems to be just within my grasp sometimes, but usually I'm reaching out toward a black hole of creativity: Things appear before me and then get sucked from my mind, never to be seen again. The days of singing life away and an easy and effortless flow of thoughts and words have ceased--the well has run dry. Time to start digging, I guess. :) On the other side of the scale, I have movement. I'm not as hyper as I once was, but the more I dance and work out the more all I want is to be outdoors, on stage, or just... on the go! I love to feel energized, and sitting still makes me crazy! I still want my words back, though. I miss communicating through words and poetry. But hey, I'm learning to sew... so that's something, I think. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment