Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

Those who've known me for any period of time know that I am quite susceptible to cabin fever.  If I were a character in a Greek Tragedy this would probably be one of my tragic flaws.  That and gluttony, probably.  Well here it is again, that time where I'm fighting the urge to give in and become completely devoured by my cabin fever.  I want to run, sing, and play!  I want to go to the beach, and dance all day!  GRRRR!  But the office is good, too... except for the fact that I'm alone in the office for a little while and the computer keeps telling me my sanity makers (pandora and playlist.com) are not being secure sites and require authentication.  NNnnnooooo!  Well, there's always YouTube, which helps me find things like this:

1 comments:

ehehehehehehe. :D

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers