I want to dance in the Rain,
use stormy clouds to hide my pain
Tell me this life isn't all in vain! while the
Diamond drops roll down the window pane.
On the outside looking in
World racing 'round me as I spin
Knowing at this pace I'll eventually win
My fighting spirit they'll never pin.
Battling against the crowd
My solitary heart screaming loud
However unwillingly my head is bowed
I'll bite back pain and tear through the shroud.
Opposition standing 'round
I won't be held down, I'll fight and pound,
in torrential rains I won't be drowned,
Until in the end in full power I am found.
--Untitled, 10/18/2010
Side Note: I'm not sure who or what I was channeling when I wrote this about 6 months ago. It has it's flaws. Anyhow, I'm still trying to figure it out, and what it's really supposed to mean. Maybe it will never mean much to me but it will to someone else. Someday I may even name it. Cheers. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment