...and I see all of the papers and objects that I horde, and I think, "Who am I kidding? I'm not even interested in going to that event or taking that class!" When I do, it is time to de-clutter. De-cluttering is something positively I SUCK at. I'm trying to do better. Today I threw 16 fliers/brochures for events that have passed or that I will never be interested in attending. (The fact that there were 16 items to throw away and there are still plenty left gives a small glimpse into the actual scope of the problem.) Maybe that's what I need to do at work and at home--just set a goal to toss 5 unnecessary or duplicate items out a day, not including actual garbage. Why am I such a pack rat? Nobody will ever know. Oh, well, one step at a time will get me there so I'll just keep on walking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment