Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

...but it's somethng. This weekend I've kept up on my scripture reading, made a ton of headway in the back room, washed and put away another load of dishes, cooked dinner(once :P), cleaned out the shelf and drawer in the fridge that had been covered in blood from hamburger meat, cleaned the sinks in the kitchen and bathroom, washed Harley's clothes and sheets, gave Tobey his bath that was WELL overdue, finally got rid of the huge stain on the bottom of the bathtub, possibly memorized my tap dance, and... well, that's about it, but it sure is a start! We're now almost ready to clear away the old paint and put up the new-finally. Oh, and I've watched a ton of Smallville, Ranma 1/2, and Burn Notice. That's pretty good, too. Any progress counts, right? Oh, and did I mention Mr. Puppy now smells like apples?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers