I completely forgot to blog about our new puppy dog! On May 1, 2011 Zach & I officially adopted a new puppy dog. He is 6 yrs. old and kind of hard to take an expressive photograph of, because he is all black. Over the past few days he has proven himself to be so much like Tobey! They will have cute little face-offs where they both stare at the wall while standing in the same position (same foot lifted and all!) Growling at each other exactly the same way while shifting their little eyes to stare at the other over their shoulder. They run the same, they both follow me around the house and are (sorry, Hun) sort of scared of Zach the same. They also have facial structures which appear quite similar while also being close in size. His name on Sunday was Razz. By Monday morning it had become Ninja. It just so happens that Ninja is the perfect name for him! He's always slinking around slipping underneath a blanket or sneaking into the bathroom without me noticing. I can always hear when Tobey sneaks in. The only reason I even know Ninja does it is because, get this: Tobey tells on him! They're almost like real kids.

Life with two puppy dogs can really be different. I have to get up earlier to get them both out in the morning. They kind of run around at night but not on the same schedules. There are also twice as many paws to step on if I'm not careful.. But that's okay, I'll keep them both! And did I mention that Ninja really likes laying in Zach's clothes and on his side of the bed. Oh, and you know how Tobey's crate is called his "dungeon"? Well, we've decided that Ninja's crate will be his "dojo". We'll see if the term takes. Anyhow, enjoy the pictures!


0 comments:
Post a Comment