Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

I will be making more of an effort to blog about the things I do.  It'd be nice to have memories left in print form, rather than just emotions, since I can never seem to recall my life unless it's written down.  (I don't expect a photographic memory, but really?  Mine sucks.  I need help :P )  Anyhow, this means I may have more menial posts, but it will result in me having some recollection of whatever the heck I've done with my life in later years.

I'm exhausted.  I haven't slept well in a week or so and it's probably because of the hyperactive puppies.

My phone's ringing at work, and I REALLY wanna ignore it...but I didn't.  Go me :)

Last night Zach & I rented Secretariat from Redbox.  I liked it well enough.  It didn't make me cry or anything, but I appreciated how they portrayed the challenges of being a strong woman in the early '70s without being feminist.

I ordered my first road bike on April 30th.  It had to be ordered because I'm too short for what was in stock.  Boo.  I'm still waiting for it, but I'm SUPER excited!  Woot!  I REALLY need to start biking to work.  I'm getting too pudgy and have no excuse for such a travesty.  Anyhow, this is what the bike looks like, sans pedals.  I sure hope it comes soon!  I'm not super motivated to ride my mountain bike all the way up the hill that is the road to work.  I'm just too wimpy for that, seeing how my bike is heavier than I am strong.  Woe is me.  Just kidding. :)  At least with the new bike it will be light enough that I will be able to lift it, if necessary, without wanting to fall over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers