Sometimes, when I am annoyed at how some people always call my direct line for help at work instead of the main line, I remind myself that I am grateful that they feel comfortable enough to call me and not somebody else. It lets me know that, while I am not perfect, I have done enough good for someone that they believe calling me will have their needs met.
When I am annoyed that I had to clean the microwave splatter that I created, I remind myself that someone provided a microwave for me at work so that I can have my nutritional needs fulfilled without travel. I remind myself that I have food on hand, and that I have a means to cook it easily and quickly.
When there is a car in front of me with it's wheels caked in ice so that it is having trouble moving, it is easy to complain. However, today I got out of my car, with the girl who rides with me to work, and we pushed instead of getting mad. When there is a situation that is not preferable, I need to recall that sometimes all it takes is a little push to get the world moving in the right direction again.
Posted by
Falling Stars

0 comments:
Post a Comment