Zach & I are currently participating in an utterly hilarious production of Pirates of Penzance. To help out a bit I volunteered to go through the ampitheater after each show and pick up any trash leftover. Now, my overall faith in humanity has beem generally restored because of the fact that I've picked up less than 10 pieces of trash during the show's run. Wahoo! It's been a blast because our theatre friends are like family, and we get to work together with them on a regular basis because of the show. The only bummer is Zach's silly work schedule, so we never get to hang out after shows.
(This post is short and kinda lame because It was a saved draft from 7/20/2010 and I have NO clue what else I wanted to say. Today is really 2/08/2011. The post has a positive outlook on the world so I'm posting it to prove that I am, in fact, perodically optimistic. ^_~)
Posted by
Falling Stars

0 comments:
Post a Comment