Falling Stars

Musings of a Wandering Soul

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/video?id=7636839

After such a pointless tragedy there is not much else to say that has not already been said. Strangely, my thoughts do not turn to dwell on how sick and wrong someone must be to kill a good man that they do not know. I am not thinking on passing my own judgment, nor am I thinking of forgiveness, regret, or anger. I am thinking about how what happened was a grievous and unnecessary crime, but no manner of judgment or emotions which I can express can match what the family must be feeling. What happened was a horrible loss and cause for great grief and despair and there is nothing that man can do which will return what was taken from this poor family. After all is said and done my thoughts rest upon this final though: no matter what happens, no matter how evil or misguided humans can show themselves to be, the gospel is still true and God still Lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
There's a lot about me that I could babble, but so much more that I don't even know is there. I guess we'll figure out who I am together!

Followers